Often times when a couple is going through a divorce, Mom will make an allegation that Dad has molested or inappropriately touched one or all of the children. Many women feel that this is a quick way to “get rid” of Dad. I’m begging every mother, aunt, or grandmother, please don’t do this. An allegation such as this will completely ruin a life. Not just Dad’s life, but the child’s life as well. Dad will most likely be criminally charged. In defending his criminal charge, the child will be put through endless interviews and evaluations not understanding why. And if Dad is able to prove that Mom has coached the child, she will ultimately lose her parental rights. This is simply not something to play around with. Do not put your family or your children through this unless you are sure that something inappropriate has happened.
- The Generation Trap: Grandparents often find themselves without support when forced to take over raising their grandchildren
- If you have questions about adoption, listen to Where Justice Lies
- It’s time to say to CPS: no more excuses; no more lies; no more dollar signs; no more pinwheels.
- So, How do We Prevent Child Abuse?
- Government-funded researchers tested AIDS drugs on hundreds of foster children.