There is a general plan when I deal with a CPS case (or any attorney for that matter). But it is important to remember that each CPS case is different…with very different facts. So understand that each case will be treated differently. No one case is alike, therefore cases can’t be defended exactly alike. And one more thing: remember that we are dealing with a governmental agency. This means that resolving your case can take awhile. The government is never in a hurry.
- Couple Accused of Medical Neglect
- The Generation Trap: Grandparents often find themselves without support when forced to take over raising their grandchildren
- If you have questions about adoption, listen to Where Justice Lies
- It’s time to say to CPS: no more excuses; no more lies; no more dollar signs; no more pinwheels.
- So, How do We Prevent Child Abuse?