If your parental rights have been terminated, or those parental rights of your adult children, grandparents, adult siblings, and aunts and uncles now have an avenue to fight CPS for custody of the child. The above relatives have 90 days after the parental rights have been terminated to file a suit affecting the parent-child relationship to fight for custody of the child.
- The Generation Trap: Grandparents often find themselves without support when forced to take over raising their grandchildren
- If you have questions about adoption, listen to Where Justice Lies
- It’s time to say to CPS: no more excuses; no more lies; no more dollar signs; no more pinwheels.
- So, How do We Prevent Child Abuse?
- Government-funded researchers tested AIDS drugs on hundreds of foster children.