- Couple Accused of Medical Neglect
- The Generation Trap: Grandparents often find themselves without support when forced to take over raising their grandchildren
- If you have questions about adoption, listen to Where Justice Lies
- It’s time to say to CPS: no more excuses; no more lies; no more dollar signs; no more pinwheels.
- So, How do We Prevent Child Abuse?
Monthly Archives: April 2016
It’s the Tuskegee Experiment all over again! This is no better than the program that started in the 1930s where black men were also “sorta-kinda” treated, lured in by the promise of health care and treatment. For FORTY YEARS this … Continue reading
Even high-end neighborhoods like The Woodlands are suffering from a plague of sex crimes against children! Last year, Montgomery County law enforcement was given enough funds to handle the projected 9 to 11 cases of sexual crimes against children, How … Continue reading