- Couple Accused of Medical Neglect
- The Generation Trap: Grandparents often find themselves without support when forced to take over raising their grandchildren
- If you have questions about adoption, listen to Where Justice Lies
- It’s time to say to CPS: no more excuses; no more lies; no more dollar signs; no more pinwheels.
- So, How do We Prevent Child Abuse?
Tag Archives: caseworker
When CPS investigates an allegation they will close the investigation by either “ruling out” the risk, “finding” risk, or “unable to determine” the risk. If the latter is found, CPS will often (most always) ask the family to “voluntarily” agree … Continue reading
1) Take the accusation seriously. It doesn’t matter if you think the allegation is unreasonable or stupid. CPS is serious, and will presume that you are guilty as accused. They may not say that they are there to take your … Continue reading