- Couple Accused of Medical Neglect
- The Generation Trap: Grandparents often find themselves without support when forced to take over raising their grandchildren
- If you have questions about adoption, listen to Where Justice Lies
- It’s time to say to CPS: no more excuses; no more lies; no more dollar signs; no more pinwheels.
- So, How do We Prevent Child Abuse?
Tag Archives: interview
State law requires anybody who believes that a child has been abused or neglected to make a report to Texas Department of Family & Protective Services (CPS) or to a law enforcement agency. The law requires CPS to investigate reports … Continue reading
1) Take the accusation seriously. It doesn’t matter if you think the allegation is unreasonable or stupid. CPS is serious, and will presume that you are guilty as accused. They may not say that they are there to take your … Continue reading