- Couple Accused of Medical Neglect
- The Generation Trap: Grandparents often find themselves without support when forced to take over raising their grandchildren
- If you have questions about adoption, listen to Where Justice Lies
- It’s time to say to CPS: no more excuses; no more lies; no more dollar signs; no more pinwheels.
- So, How do We Prevent Child Abuse?
Tag Archives: pinwheels
The problem that I have with this “feel-good” article below is that it presents Child Protective Services (CPS) in a false light. Pinwheels do nothing for the children – our children – who are lost and victimized by the very … Continue reading